Week 13 (8 May 2019)

Before 12.00PM, students come to the Gemilang Hall for FYP Proposal Defense Day Semester January 2019. As students arrive, they need to fill their attendances and take two sheet of Project Presentation and Defense Form. I get Dr. Mohd Zaki bin Ayob and Madam Azliza bt Mohamad Arshad as my assessors. Students also asked for bring their own extension for their laptop or simulation.

Starting from 12.30PM until 4.30PM, students need to be ready on this own seat, wait for their assessors to come and evaluate them. Before my assessors come, I practices a little bit, stay calm and take some important point to present. Reading a whole slide will not makes me present my project at all. All I need is to understand and be more confident.


Get ready for the presentation


As 15 minutes pass, my assessor Dr Zaki has come to evaluate me. A minutes later Madam Azliza come and asked me a brief about my project proposal. I explains everything important about my project and my assessors ask me to know my understanding, technical and presentation skills. After being assessed, my presentation ends before 1.00PM. 


The end of my presentation


Conclusion:

As a conclusion, students are able to present their project proposal smoothly and well prepared. I also able to answer and deals with assessor's question successfully. For my project, I put LCD to display heart beat information. But my assessors said that no need to put LCD because this project is for blinds, so they cannot see what information will be displays on the LCD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 (22 Apr 2019 - 26 Apr 2019)

Week 1 (7 Feb 2019- 8 Feb 2019)

Week 3 (18 Feb 2019 - 22 Feb 2019)