Week 4 (25 Feb 2019 - 1 Mar 2019)

After making a draft on the main objective of the project, problem statement, background and the scope and limitation of the project. of the project on Week 2, I decided to meet my supervisor and explain to him about my project.


Objective:

- To design a heart rate device by using pulse sensor.
- To develop a clear hearing aid for blind person.
- To construct a compact and user friendly casing like adding braille for instruction.

Problem Statement:
- Blind people cannot measure their heart rate personally.
- Heart rate device not specially designed for blind people.
- No preparation to check their heart rate.


Conclusion:

For list of component used and the function of the project, I will meet my supervisor on the other day because many correction has been made on the objective and problem statement.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 (22 Apr 2019 - 26 Apr 2019)

Week 1 (7 Feb 2019- 8 Feb 2019)

Week 3 (18 Feb 2019 - 22 Feb 2019)